Friday, March 13, 2009

There's Two Sides to Every Story...



For the next assignment, I think I want to interview a person from Parking and Transportation Services and also interview a commuter student. I think it would be interesting to get both perspectives about Towson's parking. Getting a commuter student that is frustrated with parking would make it a good story. Hopefully, I can find one because my sources for my last story hardly wanted to talk, which made it very hard to get a good story.

3 comments:

jenny atwater said...

What would be your focus?

BEW22 said...

Hey Amber, I think its a great story idea to interview a representative from parking and transportation as well as a commuter student. It definitely would provide two angles, ofcourse both entirely different. I can't wait to hear it.

Caitlin said...

I think that's great story idea. I look forward to hearing your audio.