Monday, February 2, 2009

Parking and Commuting

This is a map of Towson U's parking garages across campus.

For my beat topic, I decided to cover Commuting and Parking at Towson. This will be a very easy topic for me to cover since I commute to school everyday. For one of my MCOM 257 papers, I covered a story about parking at Towson and found out that Towson will be making some major changed to their policies and garages. I think my blog would be helpful and interesting for students who commute.

My information will come from the Towson's parking website (parking.towson.edu) and The Towerlight (http://www.thetowerlight.com). Hopefully the information that I cover will be important to everyone else as it is to me.

1 comment:

jenny atwater said...

Hi Amber,
Sounds good. I'm looking forward to reading your blog!