Monday, November 17, 2008

Got Green?

For the second mulitmedia assignment, I plan on interviewing Towson Campus Greens. One of the "green groups" at Towson. First, I plan to do more research on this topic, because I really haven't heard much about it. Then, I'm going to interview someone from the group. I already have some questions I want to ask them, I want to know how their group got started, what activities have they already done and what are their plans for the future and how have they helped towson and communities outside of towson to go green. If I can, I would like to ask everyone in the group about their opinion of Towson going green: is it good or bad? Will it work and get everybody on campus involved? Hopefully, I can get a picture of all the members that are in the group or maybe they will have an upcoming event where I can take a picture.

No comments: